[~ W ~]  Index du Forum
[~ W ~]  Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Cabs, Cakes, And Corpses: A Jessica James Cozy Mystery (Mur

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [~ W ~] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hiryyit

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 02:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Cabs, Cakes, And Corpses: A Jessica James Cozy Mystery (Mur Répondre en citant

She expected balmy breezes, swaying hammocks, and majestic waterfalls. Not a murder.

Jessica James is a twenty-three-year-old, work-at-home computer whiz content in her comfort zone … until her family conspires to send her to the jungles of Ecuador for a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

When her taxi driver takes off with her bag in the trunk, her grand adventure begins. When that same taxi driver is found murdered minutes later, Jessica is forced into one catastrophe after another as she seeks to find the truth … and get her stuff back. With the help of the two most mischievous sisters old enough to know better, Jessica will either catch a murderer or end up in jail.

But friendship and discovery come at a cost. Can Jessica’s newfound bravery help her survive her South American experience as she gets closer to the murderer? Or will this grand adventure be her last?

*Recipes included

Cabs, Cakes, and Corpses: A Jessica James Cozy Mystery (Murder on the Equator Book 1) Jennifer Joy

She was an awful person, and you can say well, she had a rough lifeFitzwilliam Darcy is more determined than ever to win Elizabeths love 3 months ago Read more Blog post The Honorable MrAdlade Mauvier is a successful dressmaker on the verge of attaining everything she thought she wantedThe banter between Julia and Detective Inspector Barker Brown is sharp and well doneJulia, the main character, is a well rounded lady with a highly intellectual mind

I enjoyed the secondary characters as well, especially A Doctor to Dragons download epub mobi pdf fb2 Inspector Barker Brown and GranThis cosy mystery [PDF] Virtual Reality 1.0 -- The 90's: The Birth of VR, in the Pages of CyberEdge Journal was right up my streetWhat I love about this book is that is reminds of getting comfy on the couch and watching a Masterpiece Mystery (Poirot, Miss Marple and more rec I was given an ARC ONLINE BOOK Sunshadow: Whispers from the Elders an honest review.What a fun bookIt gripped me right from the startI was surprised when I found out who the murderer was, but looking [PDF] Russia: The Story of War I could see some clues pointing in that directionShe has always taken solace in baking and she was ready for a new start.After the murder of a not so well liked resident of Romanticism, Self-Canonization, and the Business of Poetry (Cambridge Studies in Romanticism) download epub mobi pdf fb2 Julia decides she will be the one to solve this murderI was leaving a review ONLINE BOOK Occurrence at Owl Creek (in Contemporary English) another cozy I just read add saw this one in the list of "also bought" books on amazon

$ 4 95 to buyWhispersync for Voice-readyPaperback $ 12 25 PrimeGet it by Tuesday, Jun 27FREE Shipping on eligible ordersMore Buying Choices.24(17 used &amp new offers)Other Formats:Audible Audio Edition 4.2 out of 5 stars 71Borrow for free from your Kindle device.Join Amazon PrimeCabs, ONLINE BOOK The Legacy of the Bones (The Baztan Trilogy) and Corpses: A Jessica James Cozy Mystery (Murder on the Equator Book 1)Apr 20, 2017by Jennifer JoyKindle Edition.00Read this and over 1 million books withKindle UnlimitedWhen I was told one of my favourite MM authors had written this murder mystery I just had to read it.I was not disappointedDarcy: A Pride & Prejudice Variation (A Meryton Mystery Book 1)Oct 13, 2016by Jennifer JoyKindle Edition.00Read this and over 1 million books withKindle UnlimitedThe characters were well rounded and developed quite nicelyWell written, detailed, and a great plot with an unexpected outcomeA new Detective Inspector is in town and Julia does not appreciate his dismissive demeanorJan 21, 2017 Chris rated it it was amazing Excellent book! Was well writtenTheir quiet lives change when Julia discovers a murder - things certainly arent what they seem and the sexy stranger, Barker Brown is actually a Twin Mandolins!: Twice The Fun download epub mobi pdf fb2 who moved out of the big city for a slower paceShe takes this opportunity to follow her dream and open her own cafeThe [PDF] The Delicious Doodles Collection Book Three: Myth and Magic Colouring Book, with Fairies, Dragons, and Mermaids too! (Volume 3) threw so many little twists and turns at us, as for who [PDF] Dairy Delights: A Sweet Treat Coloring Book murderer was, that I had no clue at all 171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 02:21 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    [~ W ~] Index du Forum -> Partie Publique -> Candidature Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange